In 2003, Paulist Press published a collection of hands-on, effective strategies to reach and serve the American people. The collection, edited by Paul Wilkes and Marty Minchin, titled "Best Practices from America's Best Churches," looks at:
* INREACH: Defining Faith Commitments
* EVANGELIZING: Effectively Connecting with Your Community
* LAY LEADERSHIP: The Power of the Faithful
* CHURCH DYNAMICS: Making Ministry Work
* ON THE EDGE: Radical Church Models
The final Chapter is “The Power of Commitment: It Can Happen Anywhere," by Marjory Zoet Bankson. It describes the life of Seekers Church, at the crossroads of inclusion and commitment at a time when the community was standing on the threshold of moving into our own newly-renovated space.